The Guild exists to promote the canonization of our Blessed Margaret.
The Blessed Margaret Guild was established for a number of purposes:
(1) to promote the canonization of Bl. Margaret
(2) to raise money for various programs to benefit “The Unwanted,” especially the poor and underprivileged
(3) to promote social justice
(4) to further the cause of Respect for Life
(5) to promote the principles and ideals carried out by Bl. Margaret in her work as a laywoman of the Dominican order.
Won’t you consider becoming a member of the Bl. Margaret of Castello Guild? Members pray for her and share her story. Membership means: a commitment to prayer; added to mailing list (bi-annual mailings).
In return, you will share in all the spiritual benefits of the Guild. A special mass is celebrated monthly for the intentions of the Guild members. The Dominican friars remember the intentions of the Guild in their daily recitation of the Divine Office each evening at Vespers.
- Girl is cured at Blessed Margaret’s funeral
- Her body is incorrupt
- She is declared blessed in 1609
- She needs one more miracle to be declared a saint
An approved miracle has to be truly wondrous, incapable of a natural explanation, solely and verifiably entrusted to the saint’s intercession, and accurately documented with all the appropriate medical records and multiple attestations.
Do you know of a miracle attributed to Blessed Margaret? Contact us: email@example.com